Why Paleos® make so much sense!
Only the PaleoBarefoots® CLASSIC (BLACK) and URBAN could be a substitute for your running shoes on concrete and tarmac! Better yet, you should shun these surfaces and understand that your feet and thus our models ULTRA and CLASSIC are meant for natural environments.
The Paleos®ULTRA and CLASSIC are made completely of stainless steel and only compare very loosely with the so-called Minimalists footwear (Barefoot shoes). Paleos have many advantages over conventional Barefoot Shoes and are the closest approach to what can be expected of a true "barefoot" shoe. Importantly the stainless-steel mesh allows natural stimuli from soil, water, temperature, air, etc. to be felt.
They are new, they are different, they are consistent!
The PaleoBarefoots® are an industrial product and made from stainless steel ring mesh (Chainmail), which has been used for body protection purposes for many years. This metal mesh is even integrated into bullet-proof vests! It's exactly this combination that helps to make us feel safe and relaxed on natural ground and, over time, your feet will be stronger and healthier. You can have all this, without foregoing direct contact with the natural environment. No insect, no spike, shard or shellfish, glass, or piece of metal will harm you anymore!
Properties and reaction of the Paleos®
- Truly authentic barefoot feel caused by the open chain structure.
- Excellent foot protection - safe and industrially proven.
- Unique foot freedom - no drop, no insole, no footbed, etc.
- Room for your toes - each toe can "grab" and "claw" individually.
- Amazing off road capability - suitable for all natural surfaces.
- Compared to other shoes they allow for very silent running.
- Direct feedback from the soil saves your energy for longer distance running.
- Perfect in humid and wet conditions – suitable for both soil and water.
- Exceptional GRIP properties on land and in water.
- Valency - quality stainless steel alloy (used in the industry).
- Longevity – stainless steel chainmail is industrially proven and has been in use as a protective material for decades.
- Wear and tear - with recommended use it is very durable.
- Perception – eye catching, noble, flexible and pleasant on the skin.
- Hygienic - cleaning is very easy and uncomplicated, no sweaty feet smell or mildew.
Health and therapeutic aspects
- Foot ventilation - direct, unobstructed airflow to all parts of the foot.
- Reflexology - massage directly (depending on surface).
- Stimuli - unfiltered feedback leads to more precise movement and awareness.
- Hydrotherapy - temperature effect - direct perception.
- Hydrotherapy - moisture effect - instantaneously as with bare feet.
- Reflexology - direct massage of your soles due to the respective ground.
- Biomechanics - demands the complete foot to work in the most natural way.
- Strengthening of the immune system, promoted by environmental factors.
- Vital functions - stimulation, reviving, training, preservation.
- Perception - direct feedback, close to nature.
- Paleos®running relaxes and improves your mood.
- Reactions - Paleos® running is most enjoyable!
- General - it's as healthy as barefoot running!
Also keen on a good mood and better health?
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Click here to log in