Sharing / Copyright
Last revised: December 2017
The Sharing of ContentYou are allowed of course to back link to our content. However, copying texts, blogs, pictures, videos, etc. - including from our social media accounts requires some prerequisites: GoSt-Barefoots.com is a website owned by GoSt-Barefoots Ltd. All content including articles, blogs, videos and other elements comprising GoSt-Barefoots.com are copyrighted works and GoSt-Barefoots Ltd. (or subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) has all rights therein.
Unless you follow the requirements below, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, modify, or in any way exploit any part of GoSt-Barefoots.com or any content therein, except as permitted in the following terms. These requirements also apply to all published content on GoSt Barefoots accounts on the Social Net (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.).
How to share content from GoSt-Barefoots.comAll content may be reproduced and redistributed, in whole or in part, without alteration and without prior written permission, provided that all copies are exclusively used non-commercial, contain the following information, and meet below conditions:
- Reference to the copyright: © [Article Date] GoSt-Barefoots Ltd. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of GoSt-Barefoots Ltd.
- Additional hyperlinks and information: the complete original title and author credit directly below the headline. Furthermore, any hyperlinks intact and active going back to the article location you are reproducing.
- Changing of Content: no changes or edits to title, content, hyperlinks, or images are permissible without written permission from GoSt-Barefoots Ltd.
- Redesign: GoSt-Barefoots offers unprocessed video sequences as part of advertising campaigns (including sweepstakes) to interested parties, contacts and site operators for creative compilation of our videos (1 to a maximum of 3 minutes). After separate confirmation and communication of the full contact details of the contact person, the credentials to access our database will be provided. Before publication, the resulting video clip must be transferred to GoSt-Barefoots. Only after review and approval by GoSt-Barefoots, a non-exclusive license can then be granted.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact email@example.com.
Provided texts and picturesWhen using our website and the here available communication systems, the user expressly agrees to the following regulation: On transferring or sending image data and texts by e-mail, service ticket, upload, etc. to GoSt-Barefoots, GoSt-Barefoots also receives an unalterable, permanent, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license for print- online and social media projects. GoSt-Barefoots may use, copy, publish, stream, store, publicly perform, display, transmit, scan, reformat, modify, edit, translate, extract, adapt and distribute the user content.
Notes on Copyright
Complaints regarding content posted on the GoSt-Barefoots website
Gost-Barefoots desires to offer a website where our Users share truthful and accurate information. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and desire to offer a website which contains no content that violates those rights. Our User Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Gost-Barefoots provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Users. Our policy and procedures are described in the sections that follow.
In accordance with our User Agreement and these procedures, and regardless of whether Gost-Barefoots may be liable for any alleged violation of rights or inaccurate or unlawful content, Gost-Barefoots may remove or disable access to specified content appearing on the Gost-Barefoots website upon receipt of a verified notice asserting that the content infringes intellectual property rights, is inaccurate, or is otherwise unlawful. Whether or not we disable access to or remove content, Gost-Barefoots may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the User who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the User that Gost-Barefoots has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. The User may refute a claim by submitting a counter-notice as permitted in these procedures. Any counter-notice submitted may be provided to the complainant with the User’s contact information. Our policies and procedures for removing or disabling access to content alleged to be infringing, inaccurate or otherwise unlawful are and remain at our sole discretion. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users, or groups as the case may be, who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others, or who otherwise post inaccurate or unlawful content.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Claims regarding Copyright infringement
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), Gost-Barefoots has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. Gost-Barefoots has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to Gost-Barefoots Corporation’s Copyright Agent as follows by mail at:
ATTN: Copyright Agent
Buchholzer Weg 17
NRW / Deutschland
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g) (2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Provide a written communication which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your name and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the District Court in Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany if you have your address within or outside the Federal Republic of Germany or/and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
Please submit your Counter-Notice to Gost-Barefoots’s Copyright Agent via mail to the addresses specified above.
Claims regarding content and intellectual property violations
(other than Copyright infringement).
To notify Gost-Barefoots that you in good faith believe that content (“Specified Content’) posted by a User on our website infringes your intellectual property rights (other than copyright -- in which case please see Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement) or is inaccurate or unlawful, you may submit it to Gost-Barefoots’s Content Complaint Manager via mail as specified below. Any assertions made by you in submitting this form are under penalty of perjury.
Gost-Barefoots’s Content Complaint Manager can be reached as follows by mail:
ATTN: Content Complaint Manager
Buchholzer Weg 17
NRW / Deutschland
If you believe the Notice of Content and Intellectual Property Violations was submitted in error, or if you contest the removal of the allegedly infringing, inaccurate or unlawful content, you may submit it to Gost-Barefoots’s Content Complaint Manager by mail at the addresses specified above. Any assertions made by you in submitting this form are under penalty of perjury. Gost-Barefoots will process the Counter-Notice in accordance with its policies and procedures which remain in our sole discretion.